Mar 22-23, 2014: Anatomy Trains® Workshop
Presented by Eli Thompson
Register Today to Secure a Space!
March 22-23, 2014
Times: Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Cost: $395 Saturday and Sunday
$200 Saturday only
14 CECs PMA • 1.4 CEUs NASM
Movement, Stability, Coordination—
Get your anatomy in motion!
Whatever your movement modality – yoga, Pilates, personal training, rehabilitative exercise, dance therapy – Anatomy Trains offers skills that movement therapists and teachers can use to see their clients more clearly and work more effectively.
- Understand basic properties and connected nature of fascia
- Gain a succinct and relevant introduction to geometry/character of connective tissue
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians along which movement, tension and posture distortion travel
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Apply knowledge to construct alternate movement strategies to unwind observed patterns
Anatomy Trains courses completely transform your view of myofascial anatomy and enable you to make distinct changes in your clients’ movement patterns!
Eli Thompson has been practicing massage therapy since 1999 and KMI Structural Integration since 2003. In 2005, he became a Certified Teacher of Kinesis. With a background in mechanical engineering, a history of Martial Arts, and a family of five, Eli is effectively able to weave complex scientific theories into the constant movement and humanity of life. He finds satisfaction in conveying to his students “the seamless wonder of our bodies, our minds, and our experience of life itself”.
WAYS TO REGISTER: