Jeoffrey R. Hutcherson L.M.T.
• Massage therapy | Letha Yoga
• Graduate of Lakeside School of Massage Therapy, June 2002
• Continuing Education Instructor, University of Waukesha Wisconsin, October 2007
• Contributor to Milwaukee Soho Magazine as an Inspirational Humorist/ Life Coach Expert, November 2007
• Student of Letha Yoga as taught by Dr. Maung Gyi Chief instructor of the American Bando Assoc. since 2002
• Granted instructor by Dr.Gyi and William Anderson in 2005
To Schedule your next appointment, contact Jeoffrey directly at:
262-894-3515 – Cell
Description: LETHA YOGA means, “partner-assisted yoga” which involves stretching techniques to release muscle tension and toxins, bringing relief to the body. This is joint mobilization and structural reeducation that focuses on major body joints: jaw, neck, spine, shoulders, elbows, wrist, hips fingers, knees, ankles and toes. LETHA YOGA stretches large and small muscles, lubricates the joints, improves circulation, regulates flow of energy and releases emotional stress.
*LETHA YOGA is NOT massage however; some of the techniques may be similar to Indian, Chinese, Tibetan and Thai massage.